Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Vision to Simply be Christians Following Jesus

We make things so complicated sometimes don;t we? God makes it so simple. We make big plans; God does great things. We muddy the waters with our schemes; God transforms by His Spirit through His Word.

I want to be a Biblical Christian. Someone who lives and serves and leads by God's grace; worshipping, learning and serving Jesus with His people. I do this, because I see it in God's Word, by beginning in my own home and then branching out to whatever realms He leads - pastoring Grace Church, getting involved in the community, going wherever He leads.

I love it when life amongst the Body of Christ is simple: we gather to worship, we gather to learn, we go out to the world to gather more followers of Christ. I believe that is the Biblical ideal that God is wanting to work in and through us for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment