Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Gospel Manifesto

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, "The righteous shall live by faith." Romans 1:16-17.

I have been saved by Jesus Christ and entrusted with the gospel, responsible to care for others, sharing what I have been given, aware that it did not originate with me, grateful to have the opportunity, considering no cost too great, for God's glory and other's good.

Therefore I will live humbly, speak boldly, and do mercy, going about my daily tasks with a holy calling, knowing God is Sovereign and I am His instrument for good in the world. I will pray in faith, walk in love and introduce others to the glorious freedom of the children of God in Christ.

So be it. And may it be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment